What does it mean if the meeting format says hybrid?
The hybrid format allows for a quorum of the board members to meet in-person at a physical location, but all others, including the rest of the board, staff and general public, participate virtually.
Public comment information
- Prioritization is on a first-come first-served basis
- Up to three minutes are allowed for each speaker
- All audiovisual presentations such as Power Points, digital photos, audio, and video files for Public comments are not accepted at this time for virtual meetings. Please refer back to this page for future updates.
- Presentations may be submitted to the Clerk’s Office for insertion into the official record. Please email any submissions to: VAB@hillsclerk.com
Submit a written public comment (Do NOT want to speak)
Sign up to speak during the public portion of the virtual VAB (Value Adjustment Board) meeting
- Public comment requests for the VAB meeting are currently unavailable. The public meeting comment form closes 30 minutes prior to the meeting for any further submissions, and will re-open at least 48 hours prior to the next meeting.